BlueHost is one of the popular web hosting service providers around the world. As a blogger and webmaster, I have a good experience using the BlueHost web hosting. Even as of now, I have two of my niche sites running on the BlueHost Web Hosting. I think I am eligible to write a fantastic Review of BlueHost Web Hosting services. As I have been using the BlueHost web hosting for more than one year, it is the right time to share my experiences in this BlueHost hosting Review.
Introduction of BlueHost
The BlueHost is a popular web hosting service provider who is providing their top-notch services from last 20 years. The company started in 1996 (I wasn’t even born that time) and providing the domain name and web hosting services to the customers. The BlueHost began as the independent web hosting service provider. But, in 2011, the Endurance International Group took over the business of the BlueHost. Now, the BlueHost is a sister company of many popular web hosts like HostGator, iPage, and others.
The Bluehost specializes in providing top notch Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, VPS Hosting and Managed Hosting services. According to the BlueHost, they are serving nearly 2 million users, making them one of the tops and popular web hosting service providers in the market.
BlueHost Hosting Review
Features of BlueHost
The BlueHost is providing their web hosting solutions from last 20 years. They founded in 1996, and they’ve maintained the quality of their service from last 20 years. The Consistency in their quality of service is what made me think of purchasing the BlueHost Hosting. The Quality of service and additional useful features provided by the company made them one of the most popular web hosting provider in the market.
If you are looking for a typical budget-friendly web hosting which suits your budget, then BlueHost is a better option for you than any other hosting. The BlueHost provides the robust Shared Hosting package with Standard cPanel, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) setup. If you are not an expert in handling the web hosting accounts, then you may purchase the managed hosting account from them. Well, not only the cPanel and LAMP setup, the BlueHost hosting packages comes with tons of different features. Please take a look at them.
Advantages of Bluehost Shared Hosting
- Free .com Domain name with Every hosting account you purchase on BlueHost. With every hosting account, may it be the shared hosting or the VPS hosting, you get an .COM domain name of your choice for one year. Isn’t that perfect for newbie’s who are just thinking to start their online journey?
- Customized cPanel is one of the best thing offered by BlueHost. The BlueHost offers the customized cPanel with the clean user interface. Which looks much better than the stock cPanel interface? Also, the cPanel comes integrated with the essential optimization features like CloudFlare, Page Speed Grader, Google Apps and others.
- Protecting your site from lots of spam stuff is taken care by BlueHost. With every BlueHost shared Hosting account, you get a bunch of Spam protection tools right in the cPanel for your service.
- The BlueHost offers the Automatic Daily Backups feature for keeping your site data safe and secure for any emergency restore. If any unfortunate mishap happens with your website, then you can make use of the Daily Backups BlueHost takes on behalf of you.
- Highly optimized Server hardware and software configuration contributes to the reliable and robust architecture of the BlueHost. With the Highly optimized servers, you are never going to face any problem with your sites hosted on BlueHost hosting.
- The BlueHost web hosting package is highly scalable according to your needs. If you feel like moving to high end hosting package, like moving from shared hosting to VPS hosting, then you can do it easily without taking tensions of moving your sites. The BlueHost automatically takes care of the transfer.
- BlueHost shared hosting comes with the Built-in support of popular Content Delivery Network. The CloudFlare support ensures that the static resources of your site load faster for any visitor from the worldwide network of servers of CloudFlare.
- If you are working as the team leader, then you can use the Multi-user access features in the BlueHost shared hosting. With this features, you can allow other users to access your shared hosting account or restrict them to use only certain sections. It is an excellent feature for those who are working in the team.
- Not satisfied with BlueHost’s Service? Not worries! The BlueHost offers a 30-Day money back guarantee, with every hosting account. You can cancel the BlueHost subscription within 30-days of purchase and receive your money back.
BlueHost Hosting Performance
The BlueHost is an amazing web hosting service provider with fantastic performance. They deliver top-notch web hosting service with unmatchable hosting performance. As per the common tests conducted by the experts, the BlueHost has performed exceptionally well. The Load time of the common WordPress based website, which is hosted on the Bluehost is faster than the similar sites on another hosting.
The BlueHost has extremely secure and robust server architecture, which helps the sites to load faster.
The BlueHost provides fantastic customer support to their clients. If you are facing any problem with their web hosting service, they’ll help you to solve the problem. The customers can use Phone, Email, and Live Chat options to connect with the customer care executive. In my case, the BlueHost customer support live chat helped me to solve the problem in less than 10 minutes. It’s a Pretty fast response time for support staff to address and solve the problem.
When you purchase Managed WordPress Hosting package from BlueHost, you’ll get support from the Highly Trained Customer Support staff. The Staff is trained very well to deal with the WordPress installations and common problems related to it. So, it’ll be much easier for you to get your problems solved in Managed WordPress Hosting Plans.
Plans and Pricing
The BlueHost is known as one of the best affordable web hosting companies. In the Shared Hosting category, the BlueHost offers three main packages for the different type of customers. We’ve listed the three most important shared hosting packages from Bluehost.
- Basic Plan
The Basic Plan is a cheapest shared web hosting plan from the BlueHost. The Basic plan offers the 50GB of Storage Space, Unlimited bandwidth, and 1.COM domain for 1 Year. There is a little catch in this plan. Users can only host single domain on the Basic Plan. For the newbies, this is the ideal shared hosting plan from Bluehost. The Basic Plan comes with a Price Tag of $3.49/- per month. You can buy it from here.
- Plus Plan
The Plus Plan is the most popular shared hosting plan from Bluehost. The Plus Plan comes with Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, and Unlimited domains hosting. Also, users will get a Free.COM domain name for one year with this hosting package. The Plus plan is ideal for Bloggers and webmasters with multiple websites and comes with a price tag of $5.95/- per month. You can purchase a BlueHost Plus Plan from this link.
- PRO Plan
The PRO Plan is comparatively expensive for the common customers. The PRO plan from the BlueHost comes with Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Domains Hosting, and Unlimited Bandwidth. There is a one complimentary .COM domain was available for free with this hosting. Also, It comes with High-Performance Servers, Dedicated IP feature, and optional SiteBackupPro service package. The PRO plan is suitable for small and medium businesses to host their websites.
Bluehost Shared Hosting Review: Conclusion
The BlueHost is known as one of the best web hosting service providers. They provide top notch and affordable web hosting for their customers. As per the On-paper specifications and features, the BlueHost is one of the best Hosting providers. Also, it is one of the cheapest web hosting service providers.
But, is BlueHost good enough to Buy? Well, if you ask me, then YES. The BlueHost is the relatively good option for common bloggers and webmasters to choose. They offer lots of essential features, the variety of plans and budget friendly pricing.
The only problem is the single domain hosting on the Basic Plan. This plan is specifically targeted at the Newbies. But, with the time, newbies may need to host multiple websites on the single hosting account. So, the basic plan forces them to migrate to other hosting or scale up to another hosting plan.
It is the Best Web Hosting you may choose to get the Best-In-Class web hosting service from the company.
BlueHost Web Hosting Offers
The BlueHost very rarely offers the discount on their web hosting packages. But, for the WebHostingClues readers, the BlueHost is offering the special discount on their shared hosting packages. You just have to click on the Button Below to activate the Bluehost Shared Hosting Deals and purchase the fantastic web hosting for the dirt cheap price.